Local Weather

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My sister told me to go onto You Tube to see Paolo Nutini. I did, then You Tubed a bit more and found this - and I promise it is the last one I put on for a while! If you remember, SR & I went to see James Blunt in Edmonton (see the slide show in the side bar) a while back. I made him take his small camera and take pictures (although the tickets said no cameras). He did as I asked and did it all without a flash so we wouldn't be caught. I have currently been listening to Blunt's new album which I like a lot, but had to smile when I came across this, which aired on August 31st, 2007 on Sesame Street. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Dawson thought it was so funny. He wondered if you danced just like Telli(the monster)?

Anonymous said...

I was soooooo pleased when I clicked on this and it actually worked on my old Mac - very cute - Keep em coming Carol - I go on your site everyday just to keep in touch. I was glad that this one opened and then went in to watch the rest of them on your site. - Today is rainy and most of the snow will melt. I am just creating a bookcover with transfer paper - I hope it works. Walter phoned Linda and had a nice chat with her.MJT