Local Weather

Monday, January 14, 2008

Regina

Made it safe and sound to Regina. Flew just before Air Canada started rolling their planes in the sky. I was lucky here, as the weather was about -9 during the day and my baggage made it too. (Last year during my visit it was around the -30 mark and Air Canada lost all my luggage for three days!) Spent time with Jenn and Brent and Dawson. Even attended a hockey game starring Dawson playing a forward position in the game against the girls team - it ended in a tie. We shopped, went out for meals and relaxed at home, playing the games Dawson got at Christmas. A very enjoyable trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Take this photo off! I look horrible in every way.
Glad you enjoyed your visit. Your welcome anytime. There should be a correction on this site, saying that I really don't look like that!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn - I too hate pictures of myself and believe that we truly do not really look like the pics taken of us. Dawson sure does have alot of Racz in him and I can see Little Lisa's smile on him too. MJT