Local Weather

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Great Big Sea

Originally, I wasn't too excited about seeing Great Big Sea, but now I say that if you have a chance to see them, do it! They have so much energy and get everyone stomping and clapping. They were great! A fine ending for all the hours the volunteers have put into making the Games successful. And this is the end of my Games commentary.
Took this picture to give you an idea of how many volunteers attended the final party. The huge ATCO tent was full tonight - I'm sure all 4,000 volunteers were there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello - I've been trying to post a comment here since yesterday but couldn't get past the Word Verification hurdle.

Thank you so much for your comments about and pictures of this show. I hope it's alright that I linked your blog and shared your pictures on my own blog ( http://therockandahardplace.typepad.com/ )

Thanks again!

Lynda