Local Weather

Thursday, December 29, 2005

OK,OK,OK...Christmas slowed me down. Here is a sample of what I was doing, including packaging and wrapping them to give as gifts - and that was only one thing. SR came home for Christmas which was nice - although as usual, I have not seen too too much of him. With the new multi-plex open, he was out playing soccer EVERY day. I must admit that new facility is great - one day I'll take my camera there. It has an indoor soccer arena, 2 hockey rinks and a gym for volleyball, basket ball etc & a huge pool with a lazy river- a weight room (with other equipment too) a childrens play area and the best coffee bar in town (Midnight Sun coffee).

So, hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and that Santa was good to you and I wish all that read my blog health and happiness in the New Year! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness, this is the second time coming in here cause I could not identify the word verification - brother!@#*#$ - So now to repeat, these cookies look fabulous - you really were busy eh? I need to get the recipes - maybe you could send me one a week - better still - how about sending me some in "THE SILVER BALL" LOL, LOL, LOL (bug, bug, bug) - Seriously send me on internet at your leisure. Ok, here goes, I am scolling down to word verification thing - YKVNAK - here goes.....