Local Weather

Monday, September 12, 2005

Fall has been here for a bit now. The colours are beginning to glow vibrantly. Although our days are still overcast, the sun does shine periodically and you can breathe in the fresh fall air. I'm STILL packing. Almost finished now, which is good as I move this Thursday. I start my college class tomorrow. On Wednesday, my computer gets packed up, so you won't hear from me for a bit, but the computer is usually the first thing that gets unpacked. Then I have to remember how to attach to the internet again - something I'm not very good at. So, I'll say adieu from my old house and the next time you hear from me, I'll be in my new abode. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol - was just thinking about you and wondering how the day went for you. It must have been so hard to close that door for the last time on the old place.

But the excitement of the new digs will certainly cheer you up.

Hope it went well - and can't wait to see it!