Local Weather

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I SHOULD BE PACKING, but... went up in a helicopter today with my neighbours Kristin & Helen. "Little" Ben Drury was pilot. I knew him as a toddler, now I put my life in his hands! It was fun albeit smoky (from the forest fires in Alaska). Flew over Whitehorse and area - my house (although I was on the wrong side for a picture), followed the Takhini River a bit and the golf course. Same company Hilary Clinton will be using for her visit on Monday. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You GO GIRL! Schmuck packing - you need a break - I remember going in a helicoper to stake some claims in Kluane - unfortunately the ride was as smokey (foggy) as this picture cause we had all been out at the Klondike Inn the night before - LOL! LOL! LOL! Still, it was a ride I will always remember.