Local Weather

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

January 25 - Robbie Burns Day

-15 degrees Celcius
OK, so I'm not so hot at keeping a diary. Our days are getting longer now - and I wanted to show you. I thought 5:00 PM would be a good time to start with, but now it is light at 5:00, so not such a good example. I then thought 6:00 PM would be good, but I wasn't home at 6 - nor at 7:00. At 8:00 PM I was home last night but was on the phone. So I took the picture at about 8:10 PM. I will post it if I remember how, but don't hold your breath. It's dark at 8:00.

Now for a Shaun update for all of you who asked. He made it to Costa Rica safe and sound (although missed his plane in Miami due to a late departure in Toronto. He phoned last Thursday and we talked until his voice disappeared (funny thing, that happened when we were talking about the money he owed me) so I hung up. He went to see a volcano, but it was pouring with rain so he didn't see it. Went snorkelling and is just doing hot weather things. He is wearing his sunscreen but omitted his lips which are burnt. He sounds happy and relaxed. When I hear from him again, I will up-date y'all. When I get a web site for his pictures, I will pass it on to you.

No comments: