Local Weather

Wednesday, December 05, 2018

December already


Saturday morning I picked up the kids and we headed over to the United Church for their big COOKIE WALK.  The Church made over 10,000 cookies and they were spread out in a variety of tables.  We paid for two containers, then the kids pointed out which cookies they wanted in their container as they walked along the tables.  They were very pleased with their stash.


Once home, I was told by Aunt Teri, that they had to open their Xmas presents on December 1st.  They were pleased to oblige and both received Advent Calendars.  Great Gifts!





The next morning, feeling all Christmassy I decided to put up a tree.  You have to understand that my leg is quite sore these days and I only had enough energy for a small tree!  The kids stood by it so I could take a picture, but they hid the tree, so I had them sit.  Happy Christmas!


They did some cartoon watching as well while eating snacks.  I love this picture as it reminds me of Will many Christmases ago when his mom said he looked like a little old man with his housecoat and slippers on.  Above is Emerson and he is always willing to keep his slippers on.  That's all he needs is a housecoat and we'd have the total look.




No comments: