Local Weather

Monday, December 14, 2015

Sunday, December 13


Sunday was my day to look after the wee ones.  SR was out of town and Brooke had to travel to Vancouver for the day.  Above, NO, they are not getting ready to go outside.  Don't tell their mom, but I let them play in the outside clothing room.  Of course, Alanna is trying to get into my purse.


She got tired of sitting the floor and moved into a coat box.  Emerson looks on, then decides he wants to be in the same box.  When I wouldn't let him in the same box ...


... he hits Alanna on the head.  Boy I'm getting a lot to blackmail them with when they get older.

All in all, we had a very good day.  The above was just a small tiff which was easily settled.  We played and read books and went for a sled ride outside and shovelled snow outside and ate and ate and ate and napped.  I really have to give it to SR and especially to Brooke who raise these two healthy happy kiddos in a clean organized house and with all the other things she/they do.  She is amazing.  Me, I was exhausted after a full day.  But it was fun and I would do it again, anytime.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess Emerson needed a box too. With two I guess you need two of everything. mjt