Local Weather

Monday, June 23, 2014

House Sitting


I'm just bursting with news but promised I would wait before reporting it.  In the meantime, here I am in Porter Creek looking after a house and two dogs.  The weather has been cool (light coat due to wind & sprinkles of rain) but tonight was very nice even if a bit buggy.  Sat in my new red striped chair sipping brandy and listening to the birds chirp.    This is about 9:30 at night.  The days ARE getting shorter every day now.  In some respects sad and in others it means it is getting closer to my moving day.  Yippppeeeee.


And here is one of the dogs I am taking care of.  Little Timber.  So cute isn't he ... until he runs away which happens in the blink of an eye.  I now keep him on a leash at ALL times and still he has run away from me.  The little Scamp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - In all my years of knowing you I have never seen that picture of the family. Of course I recognize you and Mary. Love that your dad dosn't have a shirt on. I take it this is up at a cottage. I see Aunt Liz. Love the Alfred E. Nueman poster - Priceless. Nice home that S and B have. Looking forward to your BURSTING NEW NEWS - mjt

P.S. - I think this poster was one of many that they brought out in different years - but this one I think goes with the election of November 1960 - President Kennedy.