Local Weather

Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23


This first photo is for Mom, although she doesn't have a computer.  Too bad.  It is fond memories of June when she was visiting and spent sooooo much time here with Deedee.  I have to chuckle every time I pass by.



Went for a walk today.  The gently breeze reminded me of what I was told Hawaiian breezes do; they caress the skin.  It was so warm I wore my spring jacket with the top few buttons opened. 


My street from the top looking northeast.  Still lots of snow on the road but if this weather keeps up it will soon be gone.


So when I returned home I looked to see what the temperature actually was.  Here it is.  It was about 4 degrees C when I awoke in the morning.  Usually it is around -15C (if we're lucky) during the day.  Thank you Pineapple Express for bringing us this warm weather.  You people in the south can keep your Polar Vortex.  We have our winds from Hawaii!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Media drama queens and pussies go on down here about the weather. and I want snow, more snow just like I did last year. Enjoy your pineapple express and watch the movie little buddy and I will enjoy our weather because I CANNOT STAND OUR SUMMERS. buda bing. mjt

Kayla E said...

Next time I'm home if mom hasn't already done it I will have to show Nana the photo of her best friend's salon.