Local Weather

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas ... dinner tonight with Cousin Frank, opened early gifts from Brooke (loved your gifts B!!) who will spend Christmas down south. Everything I do these days relates to Christmas. Good thing I stayed in town this year.
Haven't seen Frank and Anne for about a year. He did advise me that a Hungarian friend of his will soon be bringing back Hoorka so will let me know when he cooks it up. Still has the kennel and tourism is booming. All in all, he is the same as I saw him a year ago.

SR & Brooke brought Lily who behaved exemplary as usual. I will miss that little one when she goes south with Brooke.
More visiting this week and before you know it the weekend will be upon us and you know what that means ... so I better be good till them!
Oh, and that lunar eclipse that is so special I won't be able to see again in something like 300 years, I cannot see tonight unless the clouds quickly scoot away. Hope the skies are clear wherever you are.

No comments: