Local Weather

Saturday, May 29, 2010

end of May in Edmonton




OK, I said I didn't really care what the weather is like while I travel. Rain, a bit cool, warm, hot ... I can live with it all. Now I take that back!! Don't know if you can see the S N O W in the pics above. All day it has rained and now that evening finally has arrived, (it is 6 PM) it is snowing. Right now in Whitehorse it is 24 degrees, in Ancaster (Ontario) it is 26 degrees, in EDMONTON, where I am, it is 3 degrees ... Yes that is THREE DEGREES! The forecast, a trace to 2 cm snow overnight. I brought shorts and sleeveless tops, not boots and winter coats. The man in the apartment across from mine is bar-b-queing in a coat, hat and gloves.
On the warmer side, I am spending the day with my niece Jennifer. After shopping, we came home and wrapped ourselves in blankets and watched some tv. Time for supper so I must go and experience some more weather.

No comments: