Local Weather

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summertime

Here's the view of the Hotdog Man from my window at work. He does a booming business at the corner of 3rd & Main.
Arts in the Park is going once again this summer. Saw my favourite busker playing his bluesy sax on stage yesterday. I'll try to remember my camera when I go again. It is such a lovely spot in the middle of the tiny park in downtown Whitehorse. Every day (weather permitting) musicians play during the lunch hour and people just stroll into the park, eat their lunch and listen to good music. That is the park (by the way) beside the Smith House, where I used to work in the mid '80's and just a couple of blocks from where I currently work, so very handy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.