Local Weather

Monday, January 14, 2008

Toronto

After spending three weeks with relatives, I mosied along to Toronto where Merv prepared a dinner for Wally and me. There is always time for a dance, even when making lasagna. We spent the evening at Merv's. I crashed at 2:30 but heard the partying go on until 6 AM!
The next morning we went to High Park for breakfast at the Grenadier Restaurant, then Merv took us for a tour of all of our old haunts - the Hobbit Hole, the witches house at the Old Mill and our old houses, including 10 Spencely Court.
Boy, this picture brings back memories of the good old days with my "gang". Don't know who's living there now, but I do believe they are peaking out the window at us. We drove around all afternoon and laughed and laughed and laughed then laughed some more. I had a great time with my old friends and we topped the evening off with dinner with Sue & Frank. Then it was back to my hotel by the airport to get ready for the next leg of my journey to Regina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent this link to my friend and she started talking about how she liked the bench but I cannot see the bench pics cause the slide show will not work on my old mac. Could you post a few more pics - Thanks for considering. - Walter phoned the other night all happy and wanting more party with the two of us and Jimmy - I tried to phone you at Jenns to tell you that you had to come back because I forgot to sugar/lemon the rim of the Irish Whiskey coffee.- I had to rest for a whole week after that one. Just got the tree and christmas stuff out of living room today and making Chevy a winter coat. - Made Chicken Paprikosh (oh my gosh) on Monday thinking of our visit just one week before. By the way, I really liked your foil (hair job) and wish we could twitch our noses to have tea and just be normal - LOL - MJT