Local Weather

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday, August 4, 2005

Just to keep you up-to-date, this real estate magnet has just bought a condo in Edmonton, Sold a country-residential house in Whitehorse and am in the process of buying a downsized house here (am signing the papers tonight!). I am also the contact for selling SR's truck and "parts" truck and want to sell some of my furniture too. Am so busy I don't quite know what I'm doing, between purchasers, vendors, banks, lawyers ... so will write again when things have settled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definatly be coming back. If you're interested, check out my xbox360 blog on the hidden xbox360 secrets.

Anonymous said...

Yeah right, like Carol really gives a hoot about XBOX and actually has anytime to play games - No getting away from advertisers eh Bud?? MJT